Houston Hotel near Almeda Mall & NASA Space Center
This Super 8 hotel near NASA Space Center gives guests easy access to the Almeda Mall where value and convenience are always in style. A short drive from Hobby International Airport, downtown Houston, NASA Space Center Houston, The Galleria Mall, Kemah Entertainment District/Boardwalk, Historical Galveston Strand, the historic San Jacinto Battleground Complex Uptown Park, the Downtown Aquarium, Galveston Island and the Gulf Greyhound Dog racing Park and much more for you to see and to visit while staying at our Super 8.
Nearby Points of Interest
- Bay Oaks Country Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Port of Houston - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Baybrook Mall - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Johnson Space Center - NASA - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- Reliant Stadium - 17.9 km / 11.2 mi
- Reliant Astrodome - 17.9 km / 11.2 mi
- Houston Children's Museum - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Houston Natural Science Museum - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
- Houston Zoo - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Toyota Center - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Minute Maid Park - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Downtown Aquarium - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Battleship Texas - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
- Menil Collection - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
- Memorial Park - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Downtown Houston's skyscrapers and enjoy exciting attractions like:
- Bayou Place: In the heart of downtown is Bayou Place, a large multi-level building that is home to outstanding restaurants, pubs, live music, theaters and art house films. You're sure to be entertained at Bayou Place.
- Traders Village: You can stroll through thousands of shops, wheel and deal with shop owners and find the bargain of a lifetime at Traders Village. Open every Saturday and Sunday, this 60-acre market offers an array of kids' rides, restaurants, games and snack stands.
- Downtown Aquarium: You and the kids will enjoy an afternoon at the Downtown Aquarium, featuring spectacular sea creatures and one-of-a-kind exhibits. The 500,000 gallon underwater complex includes a Ferris wheel, an aquatic carousel and a passenger train that tunnels through a huge fish tank.
- Children's Museum of Houston: The kids will also love the Children's Museum of Houston, featuring hands-on exhibits for kids of all ages. This museum has so much to do that you might need to spend more than one day here.
- Six Flags Splash Town: Cool off at Six Flags Splash Town, offering more than 40 acres and 2 million gallons of fun on body slides, tube slides, a giant wave pool, a lazy river and many children's areas.
- Sam Houston Race Park: Ever wonder what 2 tons of horse power running down the track feels like? Come to Sam Houston Race Park and feel for yourself. Watch and bet on the races from the grandstand, the pavilion or one of several luxury suites with trackside views.
- Minute Maid Park: Take your entire family to enjoy a major league baseball game at Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. The city of Houston features a multitude of performing arts. Here, you'll find a variety of music, theater, dance and other performances every day of the week.
Houston also features countless upscale restaurants and exciting nightlife. The downtown area is alive with numerous clubs and musical entertainment. Explore the wonder of space, find bargains and experience thrill rides in Houston. Visit today and see for yourself all that Houston has to offer, and let us provide you with just the right Houston hotel.
- Space Center Houston: This Houston hotel is minutes from the Houston NASA Space Center and the Kemah Board Walk.While in Houston, also known as the Space City, be sure to visit Space Center Houston, home of astronaut training and Mission Control. You can go behind the scenes while touring the famed Johnson Space Center featuring a huge display of space flight and astronaut memorabilia. The Disney-designed facility also features simulated space voyages and mission control panels.
Complimentary Breakfast offered
High Speed Internet Access
Common Hot tub